What to expect at your first appointment:
- You will be personally greeted by the doctors and their staff.
- You will fill out patient registration and history forms. We can send
these to you ahead of time if you'd like (or, you can download them using the link below).
- We will review your medical and dental history.
- We will take a full mouth series of x-rays and review them.
- We will perform a comprehensive exam. We will check for cavities
and make sure your existing dental work is sound. The exam also includes:
- oral cancer screening
- periodontal exam
- TMJ exam
- Following the exam, we will discuss any questions or concerns that you
may have. We will explain the procedures we recommend, and work with you
to come up with a treatment plan.
- We will discuss payment options and expectations.
- We will schedule your preventative care and any other necessary dental
- For your convenience, your Patient Information and Medical
History forms are available here as a single pdf file. Download these forms below
and print them; you can then fill them out at your leisure in advance
of your appointment.
If you're unable to read PDF files, you can download Acrobat Reader free from Adobe.
[Download Acrobat Reader]